Before Submitting Your Article
Before submitting your article for consideration be sure that the article follows the guidelines below:
- Article should be 500+ words
- The article must be well written and grammatically correct
- Pass a Copyscape test
- Is not published elsewhere on the web
- Include any picture you would like included (must have ownership)
- We retain the rights of the content that is submitted
- Submission does not guarantee publication and will be rejected or told to revise if directions are not followed
- We reserve the right to editing, rewording and omit parts of the post
- We do not allow author bylines unless it is a sponsored post
- We only allow niche relevant content and links
- If your site and content does not have topical relevancy it will not be accepted
How To Write A Guest Post
Articles should be relevant to the content that is already published on the site, however, we are open to other related topics.
Topics most likely to fit with on our site will likely be related to one of the following topics:
This is not a comprehensive list. If you have other ideas, feel free to send them through to see if the article is a proper fit for us.
Ensure that your article is properly cited with relevant sources, quotes, data and supporting evidence.
We only allow 3 link per article to support your backlink. Keep all links related to the content.
We will not be accepting any sites that are irrelevant or do not contribute to readers.
We only accept topically relevant links and articles.
Send Your Article
Please send us an email including:
- Your website address you would like to be included
- 5 relevant topics to write an article on
If the article is relevant and well written you have a great chance of getting published. However, only 10% of articles are accepted due to the low quality of content that is provided. So please send well-written content!
If you are interested in submitting an article for consideration contact: